A - A - The Connected Customer
A - A - The Connected Customer
Connected customers are customers that love your brand. They buy from you again and again; they spend more on your website; and they serve as brand advocates within their networks. The connected customer is eager to engage across multiple channels and devices. In the online marketplace, the connected customer provides the straightest path to success, paying dividends across the entire customer lifecycle.
The goal of the Connected Customer blog is to explore the true value of the customer connections by helping our own customers feel even more connected to the LivePerson brand, and to discuss solutions other businesses can implement to create better connections with their customers. Feel free to contact us at any time with questions or feedback.
Are you heading to San Antonio, March 3-6, for eTail West? We are, and we’d love to meet you there! Stop by to see the LivePerson team at booth 303.
This week kicks off the world’s largest information security conference with RSA 2014 in San Francisco. Cloud security will be one of the most hotly discussed topics, as companies seek to change the narrative around cloud security from one of obscurity to one of transparency and trust.
Security is a leading concern in the cloud environment. Fear of data breaches or outages continue to keep executives up at night.
What’s the big deal with WhatsApp? Yesterday’s acquisition of WhatsApp by Facebook for an estimated $19 billion tells us that the startup represents more than just a simple SMS alternative. While some are scratching their heads over the sheer size of the deal, consumers, brands, and Zuckerberg himself are seeing the massive potential behind WhatsApp and the new standard of connection.
At LivePerson, our mission is to make meaningful connections and to help our customers do the same with their respective audience. An organization that embraces this mission wholeheartedly is The National Dating Abuse Helpline (NDVH). NDVH reminds us that February is the perfect month to celebrate love while also promoting healthy relationships, as February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Month.
Maybe money can’t buy you love, but it sure doesn’t stop us from trying! Last year, it was estimated that the total spending for Valentine’s Day was $18.6 billion (CNN). Valentine’s Day is a special occasion for a lot of people (and for others, not) but it’s undeniable that for retailers this day can bring in some serious business.
Most agree the cost per interaction with live chat is lower than with any other human-assisted channel. One major reason for the cost efficiency is that agents typically handle concurrent chats, whereas agents are able to assist only one customer at a time when providing phone and email support. But getting the optimal value out of that investment requires the right technology platform combined with the right operational processes and expertise.
Subscribe to Connected Customer Blog
Blog Connection Points
Twitter - Timeline
- The Future of Connection
- Why Brands Need to Embrace Showrooming
- The Internet of Customers: Google’s Nest Purchase Fuels the Revolution
- The Future of Digital Engagement: Jeanne Bliss on Social Conversations that Provide Insight into the Customer Experience
- The Future of Digital Engagement: 10 Thought Leaders Share Predictions for 2014 [Series]
- Customer Success Story: Community College of Denver [Video]
- What Do Shoppers Want From Their Favorite Retailers? [VIDEO]
- I Connect Through...
- 4 Tips to Personalize Digital Engagement with Actionable Data
- Confessions from a (Deflated) Shopper
- Are You Really Listening to Your Customers?
- 5 Best Practices for Mobile Consumer Engagement
- The Scoop on Pay for Performance Managed Services [PODCAST]
- Get engaged this Valentine’s Day
- Meaningful Connections Making a Difference [Video]
- Facebook and WhatsApp: The $19 Billion Consumer Connection
- The Importance of Understanding Cloud Security
- Uncover the Secret to Increased Customer Lifetime Value at eTail West