Gearing up for Aspire 2012 in NYC
Aspire Americas 2012 is around the corner, starting June 12th in NYC! Aspire Americas is the main stage of our global customer summit and we're very excited to have the opportunity to connect face to face with leading brands, thought leaders, and cultural visionaries in this unique forum. Watch this video preview...
The agenda features an extraordinary list of speakers who will share their stories of how they are revolutionizing customer engagement and community engagement. Some of the sessions include:
- “The Future of Connection” from Robert LoCascio, CEO, LivePerson
- “360-Degree Customer Engagement” from Erin Smith, Director, Managed Global Services, Petco
- “Marketing Agility in the Age of the Connected Customer” from Jason Daigler, Manager, Online Product Management, The Home Depot
- "Turning Social Media into a Lead Generation Tool with Chat” from David Phillips, Online Marketing Manager, Cvent
- “Taking Chat to SMS: Using Technology to Get to People When They Need Help the Most” from Brian Pinero, Acting Director, Love is Respect
- “The Power of the Right Deal at the Right Time: Achieving Extraordinary Results with Keyword Lift™” from Sara Shikhman, President, Bedroom Furniture Discounts
- “The Future of Innovation” from Thomas Stat- Co-Founder and Executive Director, Edison Universe, and TED speaker
- “Empowering your Business Through Community,” from Peter Block—Author of Community
To learn more about the Aspire 2012 agenda, visit here.
Tune in for a live webcast on June 13th to watch Aspire presentations, starting at 9:00 AM EST.