Hello and I am happy you are here to discuss the Universal Laws!
There are 12 Universal Laws.
There are 21 Sub-Laws.
We can truly create the world around us by applying the Universal Laws to our daily lives!
The Universal Laws:
1. The Law of Divine Oneness: Everything is connected. What we say, do, think and believe effects everything around us in the universe.
2. The Law of Vibration: There is movement and energy in all things. All energy travels in circular patterns and applies to our thoughts, feelings, energies and desires. Each sound, thought, feeling, emotion, idea, has its own pattern and vibrational frequency to itself which effects our daily lives and the lives of those around us.
3. The Law of Action: The Law of Action must be applied in order for us to manifest positive outcome. Negative application of this law can result in negative outcome. We must partake in positive actions to manifest positive outcomes. We can do this through daily activity, emotions, thoughts, dreams and words.
4. The Law of Correspondence: The principles of laws of physics that explain the physical world such as energy, light, vibration, and motion have their own principles in the universe.
5. The Law of Cause and Effect: There are no “accidents” things happen for a reason based upon what we put out into the universe. We truly are the masters of our destiny!
6. The Law of Compensation: When we give, we receive. Our deeds, gifts, friendships and blessings are impacted by those that we give.
7. The Law of Attraction: Every thought and action and word we say produces energy and creates the things that come to us in our lives. When we put out positive energy we attract positive energy.
8. The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy: We have the power inside of us to change the condition of our lives! Higher vibrations consume and transform lower vibrations.
9. The Law of Relativity: Each of us throughout our lives will receive tests, hard times, negativity. We must learn to overcome each obstacle or “test” to achieve higher light within us. This is my personal favorite Law and one I specialize in! Perspective is important in this Law as is knowing how to work within the rules of the law.
10. The Law of Polarity: Every vibration has an opposite vibration. We can change one situation by connecting to the opposing pole and transforming the current energy.
11. The Law of Rhythm: This law is about balance and rhythm. Knowing how to tap into the rhythm of an energy can helps us balance out the situation. Rising above negative vibrations and not over reacting or getting too excited or under emotional can help us achieve a good balance.
12. The Law of Gender: This Universal Law states that everything has its masculine (yang) and feminine (yin) principles, and that these are the basis for all creation. Energy itself has no gender but is a combination of both. We must learn to tap into both of our gender roles and personas to fully achieve inner peace and balance.
The 21 Sub-Laws:
Aspiration to A Higher Power, Charity, Compassion, Courage, Dedication, Faith, Forgiveness, Generosity, Grace, Honesty, Hope, Joy, Kindness, Leadership, Noninterference, Patience, Praise, Responsibility, Self-Love, Thankfulness, and Unconditional Love.