Sizzling Summer Fashion
Written by Expert Christa Scott
Are you wondering what’s in style this summer or curious to see if you're wearing the right accessories? Look no further, I have the fashion “ins” and “outs” for the summer of 2012. This summer is your chance to be glamorous and show off your sexy and daring side. You will know how much make-up is too much and what color eye shadow goes with your wardrobe. The latest fashion trends are chic, fun, daring, and just outrageous.
Being stylish starts with choosing which colors to wear. Bright colors are “in" and those include, Blues, Yellows, Greens, Oranges, and Hot Pink. Crochet is “in” with soft neutrals and pastels. The biggest color is Mint Green, and yes, I said Mint Green. Mint Green gives a soft and cool feel and in the summer heat that is refreshing. Avoid wearing dark colors as you do in the winter season. Dark colors attract heat and do not stand out in the bright summer sun.
With being stylish comes personal choice; however, people are unique and different and what may be comfortable to an individual will vary. Here are my tips at what to wear at the right time.
- If you're going casual then I recommend wearing bright neon colored shirts and bright kick leg skinny jeans or colorful denim shorts.
- If you plan on going out as a little “fun” and “playful,” try wearing a bright-colored dress with striking combinations.
- If you're going out on a summer date with your love or a night out with the girls, go sexy and daring with sheer pieces from blouses to dresses with big bold jewelry.
- If you really want to be daring and stand out use dip-dye hair colors.
- To finish up before you leave the house, let’s not forget to apply your make-up. What colors you are wearing determines your shade of eyeshadow and vivid lip colors. Do not be afraid to use these bright colors in your make-up.
Like most everything, there are negatives and positives. Fashion is no different and things tend to “wear” themselves out throughout time. People tend to get sick and tired of seeing a fashion style overused, whether it is in movies, magazines, billboards or their own mirror. Fashion designers constantly come up with new styles and when they do it becomes part of the popular culture. Fashion is constantly changing and recycling as styles may fade in popularity but they never go away forever. This year young women are seen wearing high waist jeans which makes a return of the Seventies to late Nineties style. Keep an eye on the current trends as models, movie stars and singers influence what most women will end up wearing.
Want more fashion advice? Chat with a LivePerson Style Expert now!