As consumers continue to spend more time online and become ever more social and more mobile, leading brands are accelerating their shift to digital customer engagement.
Please join us at Aspire EMEA on 11th June at The Roundhouse in London to learn how these organisations are changing the way they interact with consumers across the customer lifecycle.
Stay at the Forefront of Digital Engagement
Our recently published Connecting With Customers Report highlighted the need for businesses to reassess the way in which they interact with their customers online. To be successful, companies today must constantly listen to their customers and respond quickly to requests for help. Competitiveness is directly linked to staying at the fore-front of digital engagement. Aspire will look at these issues further and give you the knowledge, tools and connections to maximise your investment in digital engagement. Learn what it takes to drive change and accelerate your organisation’s thinking, and if required, shift current mindsets about the value of digital engagement.
Build Your Own Agenda
With over 40 different workshops and breakouts during the day we recommend that you bring one or two colleagues along, so that as a group, you can cover the range of topics to gain the maximum for your business. The sessions will cover:
• Digital engagement strategy including ‘Digital by Default’ and ‘Mobile First’
• Single channel customer connection and ‘Digital Containment’
• Customer experience management and the ‘Humanisation of the Digital Experience’
• Targeting and ‘Intelligent Interaction’
• Social and secure space engagement
• Solution implementation and operational efficiency
• Conversion and call deflection ROI
To join the discussion and hear from leaders and customers about best practices please register now!