10 Things about Michal’s 10 Years at LivePerson
We love celebrating our most-loyal LivePersons. And we recently did just that in honor of Michal Guterman, LivePerson office ambassador, after she achieved a major milestone clocking in 10 years at the company. To say “thank you” for her commitment, we sent her on a trip to destination of her choice — New York City!
Get to know Michal and her favorite things about LivePerson below.
- She brought her best friend along on her 10-year milestone trip to the Big Apple. Her first stop on vacation? In true Michal form, it was the LivePerson office in Hell’s Kitchen! There, she was able to meet her NYC colleagues face-to-face, and everyone here loved seeing her in person, too. Then it was all bright lights, big city!
- Michal originally was working at Kasamba (now known as PrestoExperts) as office manager when we acquired the online psychic chat company in 2007. Believe it or not, there were only 150 people working at LivePerson back then.
- As office ambassador, Michal is the first face our employees see when they come into the LivePerson office in Ra’anana, Israel. They all say it’s a great way to start the day.
- Her first job at LivePerson was with the finance team, then the people group. Now she’s an active, crucial member of the business operations team.
- The office wouldn’t run as smoothly without Michal! She handles supplies, orders food and beverages for in-office events, and manages the front desk for 400+ employees and their countless visitors, among many many other office duties.
- In 2010, she was part of the pivotal all-company event in Israel, where we defined our core values: “Be an owner. Help others.”
- And she shared a favorite memory from her time at LivePerson: watching LivePerson CEO Rob LoCascio and other employee stage-dive during a party at that very event!
- To Michal, being an owner means taking full advantage of all the opportunities LivePerson offers to learn, grow, and develop through programs like Inspire, when we onboard new hires; Achieve, a biannual meeting during which employees set and review their annual goals; and iGrow, our negotiation workshop.
- When asked what she’s most proud of here, Michal mentioned welcoming new employees and exposing them to LivePerson’s culture of creating meaningful connections.
- The “nature room” (pictured below) and reception areas are her favorite parts of our Israel office.
“I feel very grateful that I can work at such an amazing company. I appreciate this company so much. It’s successful because of the people who work here and the leadership of [CEO] Rob [LoCascio] and [CTO] Eran [Vanounou]. I’m lucky to work in a place that gives its people so many opportunities.”
– Michal Guterman, LivePerson office ambassador
We feel the same way about you, Michal! Thank you for your dedication to the company over the past 10 years. Here’s to a bright future with LivePerson!