Top 12 Things To Look For in a Great Mobile Chat Solution
In my previous post, we talked about The Value of Mobile engagement. Today, I’d like to focus on one of the hottest innovations in mobile engagement: mobile live chat. Just as live chat has become a critical part of customer engagement on your website, it’s just as important to extend the value of chat to your mobile site and mobile app—and perhaps even more so! When customers are looking for information on a mobile device, it’s likely that they’re actively shopping, researching, and close to a purchase decision. And if they’re on their mobile device, they want to find what they’re looking for quickly and easily.
When customers are looking for information on a mobile device, it’s likely that they’re actively shopping, researching, and close to a purchase decision. And if they’re on their mobile device, they want to find what they’re looking for quickly and easily.
Don’t forget these important statistics:
- Smartphones currently influence 5.1 percent of annual retail store sales, translating into $159 billion in forecasted sales for 2012
- 48 percent of smartphone owners surveyed say their phones have influenced their decision to purchase an item in a store, and the study shows that consumers’ smartphone use tends to be highest at or near the point of purchase.
Mobile chat is an opportunity to provide the information that your customers need, exactly when and where they need it, while keeping them connected to your app or mobile site. And while you’re shoring up all these new sales opportunities that might have otherwise fallen by the wayside, you’re adding a “wow factor” that will put you light years ahead of your competitors. Mobile live chat supercharges any device from being a good research tool to being an innovative buying tool.But where to get started on selecting the right mobile chat solution for your business? To help you get started, LivePerson has published a new whitepaper, Top 12 Things To Look For in a Great Mobile Chat Solution.
In this free white paper you’ll learn:
- How to achieve clean and simple mobile chat experiences
- Strategic functionality: incorporating features critical to mobile success and pitfalls you may want to avoid
- Agent best practices for handling and prioritizing mobile chats
- How to achieve direct integration with your mobile apps and mobile sites for the leading smartphones and operating systems
- How mobile chat can help you to deliver higher levels of service
Download the free white paper today to get started: