As the leading provider of real-time customer engagement solutions, LivePerson has helped global companies extend their brand promise into the mobile space, and engage both prospective and existing customers wherever they are.
LivePerson’s mobile engagement solutions provide exceptional experiences through seamless integration with native iOS applications as well as iOS- and Android-optimized mobile sites. Implementation is “plug and play”, and the solution is fully integrated within your existing LivePerson infrastructure, avoiding any additional operational overhead.
Along with customer satisfaction and brand loyalty by providing access to live agents wherever your customers are—on the go or in your store!
Quick and Easy to Deploy
With “plug-and-play” installation and full integration with your existing LivePerson solution, kick-off to go-live can usually be completed in two to three weeks.
Advanced Functionality for a Superior Mobile Experience
LivePerson's mobile engagement solutions are not desktop chat solutions running on mobile devices. The mobile channel comes with a unique set of needs and best practices which are crucial to the success of your mobile engagement program.*
- LivePerson Integration. Seamless integration with your existing deployment, reporting, and LivePerson Agent Console, including dynamic chat interaction (e.g. customer sees when agents are typing, transferring files, etc.). Fully supports visitor profiles, multiple queues, and skill-based routing.
- Mobile Best Practices Support for Agents. Solution supports mobile best practices, ensuring the best possible mobile experiences. For example:
- Mobile User Identification and Alerts. Agents can identify and prioritize on-the-go customers, who often have more urgent needs and expect faster response times.
- Mobile Canned Responses. Agents can select from a separate list of mobile-optimized canned responses, keeping responses as brief as possible and without hyperlinks.
- Smart Reconnect™. Automatically reconnects customers to their current chat session whenever cellular service drops off or the connection is lost.
- Screen Sharing. At their discretion, customers can share their live mobile screens with their chat agent.
- Visual Cues. Agents can “point” to locations on the screen, showing customers where to tap, swipe, or flick.
- Customer Information. Agents can see a broad range of information such as the type of mobile device being used, the carrier, the product being viewed, etc.
- Location Mapping. With GPS-enabled apps, agents can view a map, indicating the exact location of the customers they’re chatting with.
- View-Based Navigation. Agents can display a button in the chat window to easily guide users to a particular product or page.
- Change/Hide Chat Button. Chat button can automatically change or be hidden when agents are not available.
* Some variation in functionality exists between iOS and Android, and between mobile apps and mobile sites. Speak with your LivePerson representative for complete details.