Fill your funnel
Give consumers the option to message with your brand directly from your digital ads, Facebook page, website, business profile listings, mobile app and even the automated attendant that greets callers. Every marketer's dream is to keep consumers digital while delivering a personalized experience at scale — giving consumers exactly what they want, where they want it. AI-powered messaging makes this all possible and has proven to significantly increase lead generation when compared to traditional and non-conversational digital properties.
Marketing teams use conversational commerce to:
- Instantly connect and qualify potential buyers when interest is piqued, instead of having them fill out a form to be contacted sometime in the future
- Send special promotions and offers in channels where open rates are 98%, far greater than email
- Schedule appointments or meetings
Interactions drive transactions
The web was designed for content-sharing but not for commerce. 90% of consumers start research and shopping online, but less than 15% of sales happen online. Consumers need to ask questions, get advice, and understand options before they make a purchase. AI-powered messaging makes this possible without forcing consumers to place an unwanted phone call or visit a store. Consumers can easily get the information and confidence they need to make purchases directly in the messaging channels that they already use every day.
Sales teams use conversational commerce to:
- Answer questions and provide information using natural language to complete a sale
- Increase average order values
- Reduce shopping cart abandonment rates on websites
Increase in conversions
Increase in average order value
Capitalize on every conversation
The majority of our day-to-day conversations happen in messaging channels like SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger, among others — it's how we prefer to communicate with friends and family. So it's not a surprise 8 out of 10 consumers choose messaging over voice to get support or service after they buy something. Giving consumers quick fingertip access to your business on the messaging channels they already use every day is paramount to maintaining high customer satisfaction, brand loyalty and lifetime value.
Customer care teams use conversational commerce to:
- Automate responses for frequently asked questions
- Check on order statuses and account balances
- Handle billing and payment-related questions
Decrease in customer care costs
Peak in customer satisfaction