Introducing LivePerson’s Connect Community
LivePerson’s external facing community, Connect, provides an ideal digital setting for our customers, developers and partners to offer feedback, express ideas, and share their LivePerson experience. This ecosystem allows LivePerson’s stakeholders to connect with each other, and with us, on a more meaningful level. We have recently made some useful improvements to the Connect community to help you better utilize our platform capabilities that we’d like to share with you.
For those who may not already be familiar with Connect, watch this short video introducing you to our community platform:
Introducing five new community areas to better serve you:
1) The first is a new, streamlined look for the Connect home page that will quickly help you find the content most relevant to you.
2) A dedicated LiveEngage area that provides those of you who have switched over to the LiveEngage platform with best practices, use cases, success stories, and more. Within the LiveEngage area you can access a wealth of product news and information, including our popular '60 Minutes to Success' section.
3) We have also upgraded our Technical Discussions area to make it more accessible than ever. The space will now allow you to receive input on technical issues not just from team LivePerson but from the community of LivePerson stakeholders. This is a great place to learn about how other LivePerson users deploy our technology and ask questions to the community at large.
4) Check out the new Idea Forum where you are invited to suggest product features and enhancements which may be implemented into the product roadmap based on votes by your fellow community members. Visit the idea forum today to vote up suggestions already posted by other community members!
5) LivePerson also utilizes Connect to collaborate with partners worldwide which results in the creation of innovative applications designed to enhance and extend the functionality of your LivePerson solution. We have redesigned our Developer community, making it easier to start developing today, offering guides for getting started, documentation, code samples, discussion forum and a fully featured development sandbox - all free of charge!
Most importantly, membership to LivePerson Developers found in Connect gives you access to LivePerson APIs which are points in the LivePerson platform that have been exposed for the purposes of application development.
Whether you are an existing LivePerson customer, a partner, a developer or even just thinking about taking advantage of LivePerson digital engagement opportunities, there's something for you on LivePerson's Connect Community. Come join me and the rest of the community today! I would love to hear your feedback and incorporate your thoughts into future community advancements. You can reach me through the comments below, or directly in the community.- See more at: http://rovt-wap02.lpdomain.com/connected-customer/posts/introducing-live...