What’s new in LivePerson Conversational Cloud®
Generative technology and Conversational Cloud updates to improve our AI systems
Large language models (LLMs) and other generative tech tools have taken a huge leap forward in recent months, and while some businesses are rushing to jump on the bandwagon, LivePerson is uniquely positioned to lead the charge. Boasting enterprise scale and a huge transcript dataset to help train artificial intelligence, the Conversational Cloud® has the established foundation to give enterprises in any industry a leading edge.
With that said, we are excited to announce a plethora of new features that will transform the way you manage your customer support, many of which are setting the stage for our explosive innovation into generative AI.
Our new updates are designed with the user in mind and aimed at taking your agent and supervisor experience to the next level, enabling you to achieve long-term growth and success. Our focus, even with generative technology, is on empowering your customer teams with the tools and resources they need to deliver exceptional customer service that will delight your consumers and foster brand loyalty.
Agent & Supervisor Experience: Updates for driving long-term growth and success
As enterprises strive to keep up with the ever-evolving technology landscape, it’s essential to stay ahead of the game. This means constantly innovating, optimizing processes, and improving the user experience. That’s why we’re excited to share some game-changing updates that will drive long-term growth and success for your brand.
First, we have revamped the navigation bar to simplify the user experience. With a new design system and AI-focused navigation, all users have a more intuitive experience. And the user menu has been moved to the top right corner for added convenience.
Next, we introduced Masked CC Info in PCI Forms to keep your consumer information secure. This means that the credit card number in the PCI form will either be masked or changed to the color “gray” to match the background of the form, and will secure your consumer data from wandering eyes.
Last but not least, we have introduced the new Overdue/On-going Status filters, which will help you stay on top of your conversations like never before. With this feature, you can easily identify which conversations need a little extra attention.
We’ve also made the following updates to existing features to help further drive your long-term success:
- Real-Time MCS Tracking for Agents – Provides your agents with Meaningful Conversation Scores and customer sentiment levels during ongoing conversations. This will allow agents to adapt their behavior in real time based on the customer’s satisfaction level.
- Agent Status Timer now has new status indicators for your agents to track and manage their time spent in a particular status.
- Increased number of away statuses – We know how important it is to have flexible and granular ways to track agent away reasons in order to make workforce management easier, which is why we have increased the number of away statuses from 10 to 50.
Communication Channels: Protecting your customers while remaining efficient
As an enterprise, balancing the protection of your customers’ information, while maintaining efficiency and delivering an exceptional user experience is of the utmost importance. With our latest feature releases you don’t have to choose. After all, having security shouldn’t mean a less dynamic customer experience.
Google Business Messages
Our new Google Business Messages feature, Self-Service, allows you to onboard your own connectors without LivePerson support. That means you can onboard a brand connector in 1-2 days instead of 2-3 weeks through an easy-to-use, self-service interface.
Google Markdowns enhances the user experience by allowing you to bold or italicize text, add hyperlinks, and add line breaks in your Google rich content channel (GBM/RCS). This feature is a great way to make your messages stand out and be more visually appealing. By enriching the user experience, you’ll keep customers engaged and satisfied.
Web Messaging Dynamic Personalization allows you to create personalized and dynamic engagement text and welcome messages that leverage your Adobe Campaign segmentation data. With this feature, you can deliver dynamic, personalized invitations and first messages that include customer-specific information.
WhatsApp Conversational Commerce helps you personalize your product offering but also helps you bring it to customers where they are, rather than forcing them to come to you. Now you can showcase products and guide consumers to a subset of items most relevant to their requests, leading to increased conversion rates.
Another WhatsApp feature enhancement available this quarter is the WhatsApp customer reply to a specific agent message. This feature allows the agent to specifically see which message customers are responding to, increasing efficiency by helping the agent avoid asking the customer additional questions.
More to enhance customer data protection
- Google Business Messages (GBM) allows you to disable file sharing, thereby not allowing customers to send you files over non-secure channels and ensuring sensitive information is protected. Using this feature, you can have peace of mind knowing that your customers’ information is safe and secure.
- In App: Mobile SDK Support for Multiple Identity Providers configures multiple consumer identity providers, known as Authentication Server. SDKs now support consumer authentication based upon different brand identities’ information provided by the host application.
- Business Forms for Apple Messages supports complex data collection that keeps consumers engaged within the iMessages window for use cases like triaging flows, account creation, service signup, and more — all without sending consumers out of the channel to a web experience. With Business Forms for Apple Messages, you can also receive video files from consumers now, too. Consumers can record a video or select an existing video and share it with a brand. Agents can download the video from the Agent Workspace or watch the video right inside the transcript. This helps customers have an almost in-person interaction with agents that feels personal.
With these features, you can protect your customers’ information, deliver an exceptional user experience, and increase efficiency. So, what are you waiting for? Try them out today and see the benefits for yourself!
Open Platform: Improved visibility
Improved visibility is crucial for enterprises looking to optimize their operations and provide top-notch service. With that in mind, we’re thrilled to share some exciting updates that will take your brand’s visibility to new heights.
One of the updates provides the ability to filter by error description on the bot error page for third-party bots. This feature gives you better visibility into critical and non-critical issues, enabling you to identify the root cause of the problem with your AI models and troubleshoot it more efficiently. And that’s not all! We’ve also introduced a more informative message for third-party bot connections. If the connection fails, you can now see why it failed, allowing you to remedy the issue more effectively. With these updates, you’ll have greater control and visibility, making it easier for your team to optimize processes and provide the best possible service.
Coming Soon: More generative technology for voice and beyond
We’re thrilled to announce that we’re taking our AI capabilities to the next level with enterprise generative AI tools and capabilities powered by state-of-the-art large language models (LLMs)! LivePerson has been experimenting with LLMs for some time, but recent advancements have allowed us to use generative technology in even more innovative ways throughout the Conversational Cloud platform. With our scale and volume of enterprise customer conversations, LivePerson is in a prime position to bring LLM-powered experiences to customer and agent experiences.
Here are some of the amazing generative technology updates we’re working on that will be released in the coming months:
- In April, we’ll launch Voice AI, our collection of LLM-powered voice features that will provide customers with automated, human-like voice conversations and efficient routing based on intent, sentiment, and specific needs.
- In the near future, we’ll be enhancing our Knowledge AI feature to include generative AI capabilities with select co-innovation partner brands.
- We’re updating our Conversation Assist by connecting generative AI to provide our customers with the option to have helpful and factual generative technology outputs.
- We’re putting generative AI into our Agent Productivity tools, allowing for features like auto-summarization, auto-completion, and customer journey tracking.
With these exciting developments, LivePerson is bringing the future of AI to the present, and we can’t wait to see the amazing things our customers will achieve with them!