Aspire 2013: Join us in London and Melbourne!
We’re pleased to announce that registration is now open for LivePerson’s annual conference, Aspire 2013, in Melbourne and London! In Melbourne, Aspire will come to life at the Central Pier in the booming Docklands area, home of Australian Fashion Week, on May 22nd. While in London, we’re taking Aspire to the legendary music venue, Roundhouse, on June 11th.
Complimentary access is limited this year, so please register now to guarantee your seat while space is available!
This year, Aspire will focus on innovation and best practices in digital engagement featuring a great diversity of voices - industry thought leaders, including LivePerson customers, ecosystem partners and experts from the LivePerson team - all of whom will be sharing their exceptional stories about connecting and engaging with consumers.
Our Aspire conferences are unique and unlike most events you have ever attended. They’re designed to maximise the opportunities for you to meet and connect with fellow delegates and to challenge your thinking – encouraging you to contribute to and actively learn from over 40 insightful sessions, including:
- Digital Engagement Strategy: ‘Digital by Default’ and ‘Mobile First’
- Single channel customer connection and ‘Digital Containment’
- Customer experience management and the ‘Humanisation of the Digital Experience’
- Targeting and ‘Intelligent Interaction’
- Social and secure space engagement
- Solution implementation and operational efficiency
- Conversion and call deflection ROI
This year’s line-up of compelling speakers at Aspire APAC includes:
- Bankwest, one of Australia's leading providers of integrated financial services with over one million retail customers
- JetStar Airways, the third largest domestic Australian airline and fifth largest international airline serving international routes to-and-from Australia
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia, one of the largest listed companies on the Australian Securities Exchange
Our aim at Aspire is to provide you with the knowledge, tools and connections that enable you to maximise your investment in digital engagement. So please join us and share your ideas and experiences and make this event your own!
Registration is now open for Aspire USA, taking place in New York City, October 8 - 10! Learn more and register here.